Education and Experience
Ms. Feiger earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration at Long Beach State University in Long Beach, California in 1986. She earned her Juris Doctorate degree at Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California in 1989. Since 2005, Ms. Feiger has been distinguished as a Certified State Bar Criminal Law Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization.
Attorney Feiger spent eleven years working as a Deputy Public Defender with the Riverside County Public Defenders Office. Since 2001, Ms. Feiger has been in private practice in San Mateo County and as an independent contractor accepting criminal cases from the San Mateo County Bar Association through the county’s Private Defender Program. Additionally, Ms. Feiger worked as an associate attorney with Carcione, Cattermole, Dolinski, et.al. litigating catastrophic personal injury cases assigned to finding, preparing and deposing a wide variety of experts.
As well as being a California State Bar Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Feiger’s specialties, admissions and certifications include:
- Admission to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California in 1989;
- Admission to the U.S. District Court Central District of California in 1998;
- Admission to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit in 1989;
- Director, San Mateo County Bar Association Board of Directors;
- President, San Mateo County’s Women Lawyers Section Educational Foundation;
- Chair, San Mateo County Bar Association’s Criminal Law Section;
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice;
- Certificate of International Law Studies from Trinity College in Cambridge;
- The San Mateo County Bar Association’s Community Affairs Committee;
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) and
- California Public Defender’s Association.
Whether you have a minor traffic offense or you have been accused of a felony, you can count on Attorney Mara W. Feiger to give your case the careful attention it deserves. She represents her clients zealously, and her wealth of experience gives them peace of mind. Contact Attorney Mara W. Feiger today; call (650) 207-1808 to schedule your consultation.